Maheen & Co . Business and E-Commerce Scholarship Program
As part of our mission and agenda at Maheen & Co., this particular scholarship program will choose two students every six months from all around the globe and will offer them free online short courses and financial assistance of $1000-$2000. It will also provide extra assistance and resources to the students who then chose to launch their own startup. Our short online courses are related to business in general, marketing and ecommerce which help students with all they need to set up their own startup.
Who are we?
Maheen & Co. is an e-commerce based business, dominantly run by women where we have the ultimate dedication to empower women to success, making them future leaders and role models. Women as entrepreneurs are exactly what we strive for. We collaborate and assist women based startups in order to bring women to a position where they will not only reach their full potential but empower and inspire others as well.
- Applications are open for students all around the world.
- High School Seniors can also apply.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 or 75% passing grades.
- Currently Enrolled in an Accredited University / College (Proof of Admission required).
- About to Start an Accredited University / College (Proof of Admission required).
- Students from all Educational backgrounds are eligible to apply.
We choose two students every 6 months for our free courses and financial assistance. Submit your application before August 25th.
- Shortlisted students will be contacted for an interview 14 days after the deadline.
- Winners will be announced on September 15th.
- Scholarship winners will be announced via e-mail to the educational institution and the student.
- Financial assistance will be transferred through the University/High School.
How to Apply?
We have tried to make the application process as convenient as possible. We do not want any talented student to miss out on the opportunity.
Our decision will be based on creativity, motivation, skills, and updated knowledge.
Here is how to apply: All you need to do is write a motivational essay (800-1200) which should cover the following:
- Brief personal introduction
- Educational background, field of study and motivations in life.
- Your take on women empowerment.
- Why do most startups fail.
- An idea of a self-sustaining business.
- How can this scholarship program help you in achieving your goals?
Scholarship Form is where you can submit your Essay along with the rest of the information and documents.
- We will not contact applicants regarding anything other than their application. All the information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email etc.) relating to applicants will be destroyed as soon as the contest is concluded.
- Arrangements will be made with the winning applicants financial aid office to disburse the scholarship funding within 30 days of the contest’s conclusion.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information for their application or claim their award to win the scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply to this scholarship or for the winning applicants to claim the award.
- Applicants retain all rights to their work.
- All submitted essay material must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- By applying, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.